Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomly received new Visa Debit Card

Options
  • 31-03-2015 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick query, I today received a new Visa Debit card in the post from BOI, the letter just states enclosing your new card.

My current Visa Debit card doesn't expire until August 2016 so I'm not sure why I received this new card? Is there some sort of refresh of cards happening by BOI?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Atomic Pineapple, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

As you query is account specific we would ask that you contact our BOI Direct team where a representative will be more than happy to clarify why this new card was issued. 

If you're registered for 365Online you can submit this query via the Online Service Desk. Alternatively, please call 0818 365 365 / +353 1404 4000 for assistance. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement