Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue cheese dip

Options
  • 31-03-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone know if its ok to eat the blue cheese dip that u get with chicken wings while ur pregnant?
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

kazzy45 wrote: »
    Anyone know if its ok to eat the blue cheese dip that u get with chicken wings while ur pregnant?
    thanks in advance!

It's not recommended if there's blue cheese in it I don't think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Your allowed to have the blue cheese dip that comes from a bottle as it is pasturised. The freshly made stuff is off limits im afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love blue cheese and blue cheese dip but I've been avoiding both since I got pregnant. I wouldn't eat it in a restaurant because I don't know if it's made there or out of a bottle etc. I can do without it for a few months I suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

It depends. If you make it yourself, and use a hard blue, it's ok. It's soft cheeses that are off limits, some of which happen to be blue, some are not.

In a restaurant, it's too complicated to even find out, so I'd skip it.

Advertisement