Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair window seats question

• 31-03-2015 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi. I wonder does anyone know - on Ryanair 737s - are there a couple of rows where the 'window' seats don't actually have a window to look out ? And does anyone know which row it is ? I remember last year I noticed one row on the right and a different one on the left and can't remember which row it is.

I want to book a window seat, but don't want to end up in the row that actually doesn't have a window.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mikedublin

Thanks - thats great. It looks like 11a is the one to avoid as it doesn't have a window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

There is a air conditioning duct behind the wall at 11A, hence the no window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭FWVT

I got lumped at 11A coming back from Barcelona last year and said never again! Flying to Malaga tomorrow and guess what seat I was assigned? Yep, 11A!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,999 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Was in 11A over the weekend , well the girlfriend was I was in 11B. Thankfully a night flight so nothing to see anyways. Defo no window but there was in 11F

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TPMP

Do any of you pay the 6 quid and book your own seat? I always do but is it actually worth it? I've no particular seat preference, just as long as its a window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

TPMP wrote: »
    Do any of you pay the 6 quid and book your own seat? I always do but is it actually worth it? I've no particular seat preference, just as long as its a window.

I have done and will do in the future. I prefer the window seat and you only have a 33% chance to get one. If that means paying a couple euro not to look at the floor then then I will continue to pay. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭christy c

b757 wrote: »
    I have done and will do in the future. I prefer the window seat and you only have a 33% chance to get one. If that means paying a couple euro not to look at the floor then then I will continue to pay. :)

I've never paid for a seat and always get a window seat. Just do a dummy booking for the flight you're on. It fills from the middle out, so for example you see that seat A &B is taken in one of the rows that are being filled, change your dummy booking and reserve seats C-E. Immediately check in online and hey presto, you will be allocated seat F.

It may look complicated but it's very easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement