Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wash/Valet Balbriggan

Options
  • 31-03-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    Just wondering if any knows anything about the "Super Car Wash & Valeting" place in Balbriggan. Its in Convent Lane, near Glen Tyres just off the Main Street. It seems to be busy enough, but I just wanted to check what someone more knowledgable thought of them before parting with hard earned cash.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Dont know anything about them, but if you are thinking of splashing out on getting a 'in depth' job, then I would recommend Ian in Elite Auto Clean, in Ballycoolin, Blanchardstown.

Just because a place is very busy, does not reflect on them offering an excellent service - the average person that would attend it, is just looking for a quick spruce up and vacuum type job. If you are looking for an deep clean, then I would go to Ian.
    All that said, they might be excellent. I suppose, ask them to see a job they've just completed and see if it meets your standard, versus what they are charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Darraghmh91.

When your there check what cloths and stuff they use
    That's a big give away as most places just use sponges and **** cloths instead of proper wash mitts etc
    Iv seen Ian's work and my god he is good I think he's done wuite a bit for members on here ðŸ‘

Advertisement