Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting

Options
  • 31-03-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,I have a friend who is going to view a property in waterford tomorrow that is run by calicon property management does anyone know what the require upfront do the ask for a months rent as a deposit and a months rent in advance.are the good.thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Helenj4 wrote: »
    Hi,I have a friend who is going to view a property in waterford tomorrow that is run by calicon property management does anyone know what the require upfront do the ask for a months rent as a deposit and a months rent in advance.are the good.thanks in advance.

I'd imagine that's pretty much standard, but why doesn't your friend just ask the management company? They'll be able to tell him/her. As for whether they're any good, I've no idea - maybe someone else has had dealings with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

AFAIK that company run the apartments in Mary St. No dealing with them but they seem to deal mostly with students. The office is beside the Fire station in Catherine St.

I've never dealt with them.

Advertisement