Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPAD barely charging

Options
  • 31-03-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Apolgies if this is the wrong forum. My IPAD is just over 2 years old....it is having problems charging. While it is plugged in, it just won't charge and takes at least 9 hours to charge fully. I bought the correct Apple IPAD charger too so it's not that...any ideas folks?? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Could be lots of things incl. a dying battery. iPads require Apple's larger 10W USB charger for faster charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Thanks a mill....overheal....where would I get that charger?? Sorry for the dumb question....can't see any, only on the apple store

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

PerFect degsie...thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭whizbang

The state of the charging cable has a huge effect on the charge rate. Make sure you try a different cable.

• Advertisement

Cheers folks....deleted a load of apps last night and that seems to have helped a little. Def still v.slow though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Are you sure it's the correct charger? Sounds very much like it's not...

It is alan...wasted money on a Belkin one and a Tesco one. Bought the official Apple one yesterday and the same!

Advertisement