Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread VI: End of the MOC [Revenge of the STH]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Yep. The option to upgrade or even see my seat for the Toulon games isn't in my account yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

LostArt wrote: »
    Yep. The option to upgrade or even see my seat for the Toulon games isn't in my account yet.

Just received an email saying that the time for upgrade is being staggered (happens regularly) but also that my seat has been assigned and my time for accessing the upgrade will be displayed with my seat number. In my Leinster account I can see my seat number, but no sign of an upgrade time...

EDIT: I should say that my seat number is only appearing when you go into the calendar/schedule function - it does not appear in the "Manage My Tickets" section. All I have there is the Season Pack Collection, and both the Dragons and Glasgow games

Mine is working fine now, looks like I've been upgraded to a premium level seat already!

• Administrators Posts: 53,839 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Mine is working fine now, looks like I've been upgraded to a premium level seat already!

If you renewed your season ticket early enough you got a free upgrade.

awec wrote: »
    If you renewed your season ticket early enough you got a free upgrade.

How early I wonder?

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    How early I wonder?

Dunno.

I got an email from the ticket office saying there was a problem with my ticket grouping because some people in it got a free upgrade and other people didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ssaye2

How early I wonder?

Renewed before 20th March was the date from the email I received

ssaye2 wrote: »
    Renewed before 20th March was the date from the email I received

Huh, I never noticed that in the renewal. Think I renewed in late March... too late I guess :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

awec wrote: »
    Dunno.

I got an email from the ticket office saying there was a problem with my ticket grouping because some people in it got a free upgrade and other people didn't.

One of the guys in our group got same email. But neither of us got an upgrade. It says because we renewed early some of the group was entitled to free upgrade

But nobody has got a free upgrade.....I was first to renew, more or less straight away once it came out so I took it I would get free upgrade :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    One of the guys in our group got same email. But neither of us got an upgrade. It says because we renewed early some of the group was entitled to free upgrade

But nobody has got a free upgrade.....I was first to renew, more or less straight away once it came out so I took it I would get free upgrade :)
    Drop em a mail? The ticket office are generally really sound.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Zzippy wrote: »
    Like the team so far this season, this thread needs more Fanj...

No it doesnt. Until November anyway. On Joe's orders he has been wrapped in cotton wool in case of call-up need, and so the only sighting of him will be here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057369129&page=492

dregin wrote: »
    Drop em a mail? The ticket office are generally really sound.

Yeah ticket office are great......

After checking proper I have actually been upgraded but none of the rest of gang are....but f**k them:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

Why were people upgraded to Premium? I notice I have been also, as a STH for 10 years, I'm tempted to say about bloody time. ;-)

crisco10 wrote: »
    Why were people upgraded to Premium? I notice I have been also, as a STH for 10 years, I'm tempted to say about bloody time. ;-)

No idea, but I share your sentiments!

I wasn't told why but one of the guys in my group was sent email to say I was been upgraded because I renewed my season ticket early.

I know I done it more or less straight away, the other guys missed the season ticket renewal and just bought ticket after it was opened to general public....so I guess because I renewed before they went on sale to general public I have been upgraded but not the other people

I went digging in my emails and found this mentioned in mails about STH renewal, but nothing about Premium etc.
    We are also delighted to offer you a special renewal bonus of a free upgrade for the game of your choice next season up to a value of €25. This will be applied to you automatically if you renew before the 20th March. Please note you will need to download the Leinster Rugby app to avail of your free upgrade. Upgrades are only available on match day and are dependent on availability.

You only got a free upgrade if you renewed early. Otherwise you have to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I renewed early, and it's costing me +20 to upgrade.

But I'm already in a decent spot?

EDIT: Just checked I renewed early March too... So what do I need to do to avail of this free upgrade?

.ak wrote: »
    I renewed early, and it's costing me +20 to upgrade.

But I'm already in a decent spot?

EDIT: Just checked I renewed early March too... So what do I need to do to avail of this free upgrade?

The email i got was this:

"We are contacting you specifically as you have asked to be grouped with fellow supporters in the upcoming Aviva Stadium fixture against Toulon this December.

The reason for this mail is some or all of the people in your nominated group are entitled to free upgrades to Premium level in the South Stand as a result of renewing their Season Tickets early. Their tickets will be available to view in their accounts from 10am tomorrow morning.

As you are not entitled to a complimentary upgrade for this fixture you have been allocated seating in either the South Upper or South Lower stand, these will also be available to view in your account tomorrow morning. We have, however left empty seats next to those in your group who have been upgraded should you wish to upgrade to sit with them. In order to do this you will need to check with your group members and find out where their seating has been allocated in Premium level then log in from 10am, find the available seats next to these and pay the upgrade fee. This option will only be available until 9am on Thursday, 17th September.

If you choose not to upgrade you will be grouped with any other members of your group who do not upgrade in the lower/upper tier as requested."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

God bless them, they do like to make things simple

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

dub_skav wrote: »

Nearly as good as downloading the voucher to collect the shoe box last weekend!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

They have gone absolutely above and beyond here. The Leinster branch are brilliant for accommodating seating requests and this is another example of great customer service. I'm really not sure what else they could do.

I feel sorry for the people in the ticket office cause I suspect a lot of this crap is done manually.

It seems for buying additional tickets to Toulon game that you cannot select actual seats, just price categories and stands. Sucks, because you can't get non STHs sitting near you. :(

It seems for buying additional tickets to Toulon game that you cannot select actual seats, just price categories and stands. Sucks, because you can't get non STHs sitting near you. :(

Yeah, noticing that. I wonder are lots of ppl hanging around waiting for the interactive map to come back online when traffic drops?

When I search best available I keep getting offered the same seats which indicates people arent buying those tickets anyway.

Yeah, noticing that. I wonder are lots of ppl hanging around waiting for the interactive map to come back online when traffic drops?

When I search best available I keep getting offered the same seats which indicates people arent buying those tickets anyway.

Me too. I keep getting the same ones, which aren't bad to be fair, but are 3 blocks away from where I will be sitting.

Is it just that the interactive map is down, or is it the policy/process this year that you can't use the interactive map? Although the email I received from Leinster stated:
    Please note, it is not possible to purchase additional tickets alongside your Season Ticket holder allocation unless you find available seats on the interactive map in tomorrow's sale.

Me too. I keep getting the same ones, which aren't bad to be fair, but are 3 blocks away from where I will be sitting.

Is it just that the interactive map is down, or is it the policy/process this year that you can't use the interactive map? Although the email I received from Leinster stated:

I briefly saw the interactive map at 10:00, but it disappeared then with a message about "too much traffic" for the interactive map.

I briefly saw the interactive map at 10:00, but it disappeared then with a message about "too much traffic" for the interactive map.

Oh, that's interesting. I logged in at 10.04 and have relogged in a few times since. I see the seating chart no bother, but never had any interactive map available to me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

What link are you using to buy Toulon tickets?

• Advertisement

What link are you using to buy Toulon tickets?

Was sent out via email last night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement