Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread VI: End of the MOC [Revenge of the STH]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ssaye2

I see that Leinster-Toulon tickets for the home game go on sale at 10am today.

Any mention of the usual "Hour of Power" reduced price tickets?

Edit: Literally just got an email saying there will be some €10 tickets

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Any joy getting them?

I see that Leinster-Toulon tickets for the home game go on sale at 10am today.

Any mention of the usual "Hour of Power" reduced price tickets?

Edit: Literally just got an email saying there will be some €10 tickets

Have away tickets come up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Any joy getting them?

there were still quite a lot left following the STH presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Any joy getting them?

Yep, got 6 of the €10 tickets as we're getting a group together for Christmas drinks that day.

Not the best of seats but can't complain for a tenner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gamma001

got some 10euro tickets

cheers for heads up

gamma001 wrote: »
    got some 10euro tickets

cheers for heads up

Can't seem to get them at the moment. Too busy?

South stand... ugh, ah well can't complain for a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Keep trying, saying there was none for me a while ago, tried again immediately and got them.

Not sure I want them though, block 510, row v.

edit. I see you got them.

FFFFSSS

Wasn't paying attention and got scammed by ticket insure. I REALLY HATE WHEN THEY INCLUDE THIS.

At least they refund without any hassle, but it's SO annoying they put it in the exact spot the "I confirm this transaction" place usually is. Not the first time I've clicked it absent-mindedly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Hahah.

Sorry, but that's just hilarious. I always wonder when I see it 'Who actually clicks that?'

.ak wrote: »
    Hahah.

Sorry, but that's just hilarious. I always wonder when I see it 'Who actually clicks that?'

I don't think anyone does, I was just in a hurry as had to make a call and wanted to finish up before the time ran out. I can't go back and look but am ALMOST certain the first line is written the same as those standard "do you agree to this transaction etc. etc" before it goes into insurance bit.

Emailed to cancel it, **** will still hang onto my cash for a week though. It really is legitimised scamming imo.

• Administrators Posts: 53,839 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

You have to keep your wits about you on the ticketbastard website.

Even when you select to print your own tickets they offer to insure it. Chancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,639 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

awec wrote: »

Even when you select to print your own tickets they offer to insure it. Chancers.

It doesn't insure the actual tickets, it covers you against not being able to go.

It doesn't insure the actual tickets, it covers you against not being able to go.

Meh, they're still chancing bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

Meh, they're still chancing bastards.

I dunno, I must have used Ticketmaster a hundred times in the last few years and have never ended up with this insurance. Even if you do manage to unwittingly buy it, they'll refund you no questions asked. It's not a scam, it's an optional extra.

I dunno, I must have used Ticketmaster a hundred times in the last few years and have never ended up with this insurance. Even if you do manage to unwittingly buy it, they'll refund you no questions asked. It's not a scam, it's an optional extra.

The way it's presented on the site is incredibly disingenuous IMO.

Also their ticket handling fee is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gamma001

Wasn't paying attention and got scammed by ticket insure. I REALLY HATE WHEN THEY INCLUDE THIS.

Nearly did the same. Got stung once before on a concert. Never again!

gamma001 wrote: »
    Nearly did the same. Got stung once before on a concert. Never again!

Just emailed and it's already refunded without much fuss. They must get a lot of complaints as I didn't give out at all but still got an email explaining why it's there and how it happened.

• Advertisement

Cleaning out my room... oh look what's empty :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I haven't looked at this season's one yet since grabbing my scarf out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

I haven't looked at this season's one yet since grabbing my scarf out of it.

Not as good as other years. No cup, pen or even pin.........

To be fair most of the pack is just tat. The flag is pointless.

But it's "free" so can't really complain and I suspect kids would love that sort of stuff.

Wish they'd put one of the beer holders into the pack some year.

To be fair most of the pack is just tat. The flag is pointless.

Well i get use out of the scarf and mug and pens........

I used to love the pins, wish they would do them again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

It'd have been handy if the boxes had come IN the bags instead of the other way round >_<

They give a scarf every year do they not? How many leinster scarves do people really need?

Depends on how big the family is.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

The cup last year was the best thing they ever gave out. Having a coffee with it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    The cup last year was the best thing they ever gave out. Having a coffee with it now.

Great mug.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement