Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shanganah rd killiney / ballybrack what's area like?

Options
  • 31-03-2015 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Thinking of moving here with young family. What's it like? Any experience of boys / mixed schools nearby? Obviously I'm doing my own research but hearing some personal experience helps!

Also, there seem to be a lot of houses sold there recently - there's no big sewage plant / giant cemetery / 20 storey tower block planned or something is there?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I live just off Shanganagh Road for the last 17 years, what estate are you looking at ?
    Personally I've had no problems in the area.
    Are you looking for Primary or secondary schools ?

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

there's no big sewage plant / giant cemetery / 20 storey tower block planned or something is there?!?!
    The WWTP is already built, now that is operational it's pretty much odourless

Advertisement