Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Eason's become agent for Concert tickets

Options
  • 31-03-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I meant to ask a while ago, but when did Eason's start to sell tickets for concerts, as i rang up today to enquire about a concert & the person had no idea & told me to check the TM website, in which i thought was weird, don't they know which one's are coming up, as the tickets go on sale tomoro.

Btw as agents charge €2 per ticket, but as TM charge an extortionate price on Creditcards per ticket, but is it the same for VisaDebit?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

I went in there a few weeks ago to buy tickets for a gig that went on sale at 9.30am. I was in at twenty past 9 they forgot their login information 😒

Thankfully I was able to get them online on my phone while in there, they sold out within 90 seconds so glad I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I wasn't gonna make it to the store, so i got it online with a presale code going about, seems that its' the same charge to Debitcards!

Just rang to enquire about something, pretty sure it was the same person again, told me that they have it only since Dec & only have the printing facilities for tickets on normal paper, nothing else yet :eek:

Told her there what seemed to be a new function to print off tickets online, rather wait til 2wks b4 concert to be sent out, as i have a printer, but would rather prefer the surface used by TM & not white A4 Paper.

I asked her, if i did print it off, could i come into you with it & maybe get a harder copy, she thought about it for 5s & nervously said yes.

One of the reasons i asked, as the last concert, my ticked never arrived & had to quote my reference no last yr @ RDS & i wasn't the only person, as there was 5 queues of angry people, trying to get theirs.

Advertisement