Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarah Neufeld and Colin Stetson April 11th Twisted Pepper

Options
  • 31-03-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Is it just me that's excited by this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Got tickets but not sure entirely what to expect. Twisted Pepper is a completely odd venue for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Al70

Very odd I would have thought Whelans would suit better - hardly any promo around it either....
    Toast wrote: »
    Got tickets but not sure entirely what to expect. Twisted Pepper is a completely odd venue for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I really liked New History Warfare 2: Judges.

I think I liked NHW3: To See More Light too.

Will definitely check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I saw him there a few years ago in the Twisted Pepper. Incredible gig. Amazing the sounds he can get out of the bass sax. The only downside was the gig was quite short. It must be very demanding doing multiphonics, growling etc on such a big sax for an extended period of time.

However seeing as he is playing with a violinist, i'd imagine this gig would be longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't seen him yet. I can guarantee that it will be very different to any gigs you've been to before.

Advertisement