Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Edinburgh?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just wondering would anyone recommend moving to Edinburgh? I feel like a change of scene for a while and I have heard so many stories about it been a great city. Jobs nightlife scenery etc??
    I like the idea of moving away but still feeling close to home. Just feel Edinburgh could be a good choice.

Any info good or bad would help ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Hey What exactly are you wondering ? I live and work here and am from dublin. Ask and I will answer to best of my ability :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Power12345

Lol, I'm not 100% sure myself but I just feel I'd like to move away for a while change of scene and all that,
    And the reason I picked Edinburgh is because i have a friend studying over there atm and she loves it she asked me to go over but I am Just wondering about jobs rent etc I currently work part time in retail so leaving my job here isn't a big deal...

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Well I like it here . It's a nice city and I have never had an issue with finding work here . Depending on what kind of work you would look for ?
    There's plenty of work here to get you by and pay your basics but it wouldn't be enough to save.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Move before the exams in college finish would be my recommendation, the city gets flooded with students crashing here for the summer.
    Get a decent room share, with rent, bills and council tax included and you should be pretty comfortable.
    It's a great city, been here five and a half years now.

Advertisement