Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work rights.

Options
  • 01-04-2015 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a bit of advice. The woman i used to work for owes me money (1 weeks wage + bank holiday pay and holiday entitlement ) i have already contacted her about this matter and was told she's going to look into that. Now she's literally avoiding me, she's not answering her phone, texts and emails. I've been with that company for just 4 weeks (after finding out the owner has been convicted of child neglect and countless complaints that the hse is receiving i decided to leave) and was told that i have basically no rights and that i will probably never see the money im owed. So my question is, has anyone been in a similar situation or simply knows what steps to take?
    Thanks a million

Redheadqueen

Advertisement