Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert English Grinds Advice

Options
  • 01-04-2015 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I've just started giving grinds for Junior Cert Ordinary Level English.

I'm wondering does anyone have any advice about what to focus on with him? As in which topic are teachers encouraging students to focus on? Specific theme? Or scene? Or Character etc.

I'm at a loss as I've asked the student who I'm helping what their teacher has told them to focus on and he's told me the teacher hasn't told them anything (which I find hard to believe because any teacher I've ever known has a rough idea)

Any help would be greatly appreciated but specifically looking for others who are giving grinds in English ðŸ˜႒

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Only very poor teachers would be leaving out possible questions. Focus on all possibilities.

Do you want this moved to the Teaching and Lecturing forum?

Advertisement