Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whistle blowing part deux

2»

Comments

FewFew wrote: »
    Won't somebody think of the animals? For the love of god, somebody please think of the animals!

Don't be a fool, it's every man for himself...women, form an orderly queue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

DBB wrote: »
    AJ, I'm not sure if you got my pm but could you leave this to me?
    Thanks,
    DBB
    Leave it to you? Leaving it to you created this mess in the first place? Don't type in bold at me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

DBB wrote: »
    Wow. Such fighting talk.
    You can take it that you're getting a forum ban when this is all sorted.
    You'll not be alone either.
    DBB

Can I get a forum ban as well please because to be honest with you I think your behaviour over the last few months has been deplorable and I am glad Hellrazer is calling you out on it so everyone can see for themselves what a shoddy job you have done and how you are grinding the forum into the dust with your attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

When can we have the photos of the Mods "Beers"?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Maguined wrote: »
    Can I get a forum ban as well please because to be honest with you I think your behaviour over the last few months has been deplorable and I am glad Hellrazer is calling you out on it so everyone can see for themselves what a shoddy job you have done and how you are grinding the forum into the dust with your attitude.

pffffffttt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Just a little Samba

Worst. April fools. Ever.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Okay, okay... Ye have us rumbled!
    Thanks to everyone for their nice comments and their funny comments. To those who posted nasty stuff... You are definitely off my Christmas Card List anyway :p
    Just for info, those posts from Dav to Hellrazer are genuine... Dav genuinely got suckered by HR's original thread... He was our first victim, but claims clemency due to it being way past his bedtime :)
    Happy April Fool's Day!
    DBB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I was taken, hook, line and sinker last night at whatever time this all broke (some time after 1). So much for my "making sure nothing's on fire before I go to bed" rounds - I had PM's sent and Hellrazer demodded before I even thought about the date :)

Well played all of you.

Bastards. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement