Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kim Stanley Robinson at the University of Limerick and Cloughjordan Ecovillage

Options
  • 01-04-2015 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I hope this isn't considered shilling or anything, but I just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that Kim Stanley Robinson is taking part in a series of public events at UL and the Cloughjordan Ecovillage next week. Information can be found on twitter, facebook, and on our blog. All events are entirely free - you can register on eventbrite.ie by searching for "Kim Stanley Robinson".

This is looking like it's going to be a fantastic week, so if any of you are KSR fans, it's definitely worth checking out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

The Mars trilogy is a great read - in fact I must dig it out again. Very interesting political scifi.

For a long time he was my favourite female sf author (until someone pointed out my error) :)

Advertisement