Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any GPs taking on new patients?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi All,

Have tried six GPs this morning between Ardee and Dundalk - none accepting new patients.

Does anyone know of any who are?

Thanks in advance,

SH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

as per post below

Dr Mark Hearty in Blackrock Family Practice.

He is relatively new so I would imagine you would have little problems getting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

i had same issue few weeks ago. any doctor you go to wants you to talk to nurse or clinic manager 1st.

In the end Dr Mcgrath on jocelyn st saw me that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭moominn

Dr. Hearty in Blackrock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Blackrock is between Ardee and Dundalk? I know the OP's question is not specific and people are trying to help but f...n hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Blackrock is between Ardee and Dundalk? I know the OP's question is not specific and people are trying to help but f...n hell.

Yes Blackrock is between Ardee and Dundalk.

• Advertisement

Give me the directions Charlie.Directions that don't send me on a dizzy journey or waste a lot a petrol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Give me the directions Charlie.Directions that don't send me on a dizzy journey or waste a lot a petrol

From ardee out the n52 as far D.i.t and then less than 5 mins drive around the golf course.

You must of been thinking of blackrock in d4 ;)

Good chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭cw67irl

South Beach Medical in Black Rock, Cannot recommend them highly enough, Husband and Wife Team, He is also the team Doc for Dundalk Fc

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭eirman

I got into the Tierney St Surgery in Ardee as a new patient about 6 weeks ago.
    There is one Male & 2 Female doctors.

• Advertisement
Advertisement