Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Direct

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Rhyme wrote: »
    Roscommon might sink into the sea, you never know.

True, if it had been Leitrim no one would have noticed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    True, if it had been Leitrim no one would have noticed!

What's a leitrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

It looks like the title of the Yoshi game leaked.

Edit: Saw it was posted already.
    Yoshi's Crafted World

Hopefully not too much leaks from the Direct before it airs. Unfortunately I think some will leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,645 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

RUMOR - SPLATOON 2 DATAMINE MAY HAVE REVEALED THE NEW NINTENDO DIRECT DATE

https://gonintendo.com/stories/317577-rumor-splatoon-2-datamine-may-have-revealed-the-new-nintendo-di

https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/9dkpvi/datamine_changes_to_salmon_run_gear_and_ranked/

Next Thursday, 13th September for those who don't want to click on the links.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

For something different and a bit more low key, I'd like to see a new Rhythm Heaven and Pushmo announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wonder what the 3ds announcements will be.

Wonder what the 3ds announcements will be.

More remakes and speaking of which. I've not seen anyone mention this but why couldn't the 3DS get a port of Ultimate? Yes, the 3DS couldn't handle the Ice Climbers(which dictated that the Wii U wasn't allowed have them either), but now there's the New 3DS and remove the 3D effect(seeing as they're only making New 2DS's these days) and it probably wouldn't be a problem, the engine and a lot of the assets are sitting there. But that's one they highly likely won't do as they want to push the Switch. Smash Bros. released on 3DS before the Wii U version as well.

Truckloads of salt at the ready.

Nintendo Switch Leaked Games List Coming True, Here Are The Next Titles
    • Animal Crossing Town Founder
    • Ice Climbers Party Break the Ice!
    • Kirby Warriors
    • LEGO The Legend of Zelda
    • Luigi’s Mansion Pop!
    • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC Pack # 1
    • Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
    • Metroid Equestrian Races
    • Metroid Prime 4 Alteration
    • New Super Mario Bros Collection
    • Nintendo World
    • Overwatch
    • Paper Mario Clay Catastrophe
    • Pikmin 4
    • PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
    • Pokemon Elite Diamond and Elusive Pearl
    • Punch-Out A New Challenger!
    • Rhythm Heaven and Rhythm Hell
    • Switchmo (Pushmo 5)
    • WarioWare Fart Mania

https://segmentnext.com/2018/09/07/nintendo-switch-leaked-games/

Sounds a bit crazy to me. The reason the site gives it a bit of credence is that Yoshi’s Crafted World was also on the list and the rumour predates the leak on Nintendo's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

Of course it's crazy 'warioware fart mania' and 'metroid equestrian races' :D

Although there is a few likelyhoods on it like a new pushmo, MK8D dlc and a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The internet would implode if that list was accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Lego zelda.... Hmmmm

Sounds like a guy knowing 1 or 2 real titles and putting them in a mostly fake list to avoid suspicion of his sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I heard Metroid Equestrian Races has the full Cheltenham license

Taking off the riding helmet to reveal it's a woman wouldn't have had quite the same effect :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Corholio wrote: »
    Taking off the riding helmet to reveal it's a woman wouldn't have had quite the same effect :P

What about taking off the horses head to show its 2 women in one of those Halloween horse costumes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Gunmonkey wrote:
    What about taking off the horses head to show its 2 women in one of those Halloween horse costumes?

The head of Seamus, the rear of Ridley... Oh what a time to be alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Metroid Equestrian Races is a blatant rip off of F-Zelda : Termina Velocity, which I've spent years trying to wish into being. My fairy godmother must be a little deaf. Tis a sad day.

Still, there's still hope for Mario & Sonic At The G8 Summit so that's ok

Lego Zelda alright boys we got ourselves some banks to rob, so sayeth the bandit so be it be so.

If they made real Lego Zelda sets I'd conquer this Leitrim and turn it into a life size Hyrule

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No such place as Leitrim, it's a myth, like a decent Meath football team, only rumoured but never seen

• Registered Users Posts: 19,634 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

No such place as Leitrim, it's a myth, like a decent Meath football team, only rumoured but never seen

Like Tír na nÓg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

ShaneU wrote: »
    I heard Metroid Equestrian Races has the full Cheltenham license

Quit horsin' around

Show some belief if the myth is real I will smash it and build Ocarina era Hyrule in its place if it's not where am I gonna find the right place to build. Believe

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bad news for ye. As someone living in Donegal, I have seen the mythical land of Leitrim. I will say though that it is far from legendary

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Bad news for ye. As someone living in Donegal, I have seen the mythical land of Leitrim. I will say though that it is far from legendary

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah Jesus lads, move on. I keep clicking into this thread only to be disappointed. :o

It's there a new date for the direct yet?

Mr E wrote: »
    Ah Jesus lads, move on. I keep clicking into this thread only to be disappointed. :o

The new Half Life 3 thread?

Direct now expected to air September 13... 1x3 = 3. Half Life 3 confirmed.

So what has been announced/leaked since Thursday that could've been in the Direct?
    -Civ VI
    -Megaman demo
    -Final Fantasy
    -Online details
    -Splatoon/system update
    -Yoshi title

If the Direct has been rescheduled for tomorrow, we might get an announcement around 3pm today. Then again, a lot of it has already been revealed so it may just appear unannounced tomorrow. It's happened before.

• Advertisement

Let's try this again. Direct tomorrow at 11pm

Advertisement