Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is my ATM card ?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I set up my BOI account 2 weeks ago and still have not received my card ?
    Is this a normal waiting time ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there,
    Thanks
    Hi muppetkiller,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Have you completed the account opening in your branch? If you have, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to check that this card is ordered for you. Our representatives are available on the above number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. 

If we can help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi there,
    Thanks
    Hi muppetkiller,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Have you completed the account opening in your branch? If you have, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to check that this card is ordered for you. Our representatives are available on the above number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. 

If we can help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Great thanks I've completed the account opening and have mobile banking setup so not sure what the hold up is ?
    I'll call the number you've provided and see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just called and it was only ordered by BOI yesterday ? So wont arrive for another week. Pretty crazy delay ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Just called and it was only ordered by BOI yesterday ? So wont arrive for another week. Pretty crazy delay ?
    Hi muppetkiller,

Thanks for your update. 

Sorry to hear there was this delay. As we don't have access to account information here, we'd be unable to comment as to why there was this delay however we'll ensure to pass on your feedback. A new card can take five to six working days to arrive in the post. Apologies again for any inconvenience.  

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement