Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming programs on Sky.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Ah I loved Cybernet and Bits on late night tv, also watching Mariella Frostrup doing reviews on the latest video releases

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Cormac... wrote: »
    Was that the one with the little robot thingy moving around between clips that had a TV screen for a head?

Cybernet. UTV used to show it at 5am for some reason!

edit: I see someone beat me to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

There was also Cyber Zone done by Craig Charles.

And I think Kevo used to do some sort of game review thing on RTE too, might have been just a segment of Stream or Scratch Saturday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My first computer related show was on the BBC back in the 80's, it was predominantly all about the BBC and Acorn computers.

Advertisement