Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog friendly recommendations

• 01-04-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but looking for recommendations of self-catering holiday homes (Ireland) with enclosed gardens that a dog can't escape from! Lots of dog friendly rentals out there, but on closer inspection most don't have a fully fenced/walled in garden. Totally flexible on location and size, but somewhere with lots of good walks around would be great. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joggingjo

I have stayed in a holiday home in Rosslare before with my dog. Garden was enclosed and lots of beaches and walks nearby. As im a new user i cant post a link to them but if you google Glendale holiday homes, Grange Road, Rosslare you should see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I had a lovely weekend in Rosturk Woods a couple of years ago; right on the beach and woods, great walks, pub with complimentary bus nearby, garden enclosed but terriers could get through the gate.

ETA: It's in Mayo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Dustys place. Donegal. Gorgeous and totally dog friendly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭cmssjone

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Going to check them all out now. Keep them coming :).

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Karen91

Inisfallen holiday village in killarney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 cnc1128

Kilcorby cabins in cavan. We went there last year our dogs had a ball and were constantly running down to the water for a swim

Advertisement