Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mrs carts

Options
  • 01-04-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Item 5X mvs carts
    Post/collection. Collection
    Price.€40
    Payment. Cash

Tecmo world cup soccer 96
    Fatal fury 2
    Puzzle bobble
    Metal slug X
    kof 98

Clearing out. Where tested when bought all worked, can't test now no single slot.was sent for repair but never returned, you know who you are !!!!.....

€40 the lot no interest in splitting,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

haha is that me (Keith)? you gave me 3 and said if i fix 1 give you 1 back, i haven't even had a chance to look at them yet! when i do and if by some miracle i can fix one, i will get it back to you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll take them off you for 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

haha is that me (Keith)? you gave me 3 and said if i fix 1 give you 1 back, i haven't even had a chance to look at them yet! when i do and if by some miracle i can fix one, i will get it back to you.

No rush, just having a clear out.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'll take them off you for 40.

PM sent
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I'm still after that williams coin door so dont sell it, I'll drop it over to you with the pinball touch up paint when it arrives. If you come accross a surround for it too that would be most excellent!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Close Thread?

Thanks

Close Thread?

Thanks

Please close

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement