Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 month Contract promotion

Options
  • 01-04-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hi, Last year I signed a 12 month contract for my Eircom landline and broadband  and I got a deduction to my bill.
    Looking back at my bill from May last year it says total due 90.89 
    My contract is over now and My last bill in March was 109.98  (there was no calls made outside the bundle on these so bills are the same)

I recieved a letter offering me a few options if I commit again, but the deduction is only 3 euro every month.  It seems the deal im getting this time isn't half as good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Pangea wrote: »
    Hi, Last year I signed a 12 month contract for my Eircom landline and broadband  and I got a deduction to my bill.
    Looking back at my bill from May last year it says total due 90.89 
    My contract is over now and My last bill in March was 109.98  (there was no calls made outside the bundle on these so bills are the same)

I recieved a letter offering me a few options if I commit again, but the deduction is only 3 euro every month.  It seems the deal im getting this time isn't half as good.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Pangea[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]I would recommend calling our loyalty team as they will be able to go through all our current offers & promotions we have available for existing customers. 

You can reach them on 1901(enter tele no, option 2 & then option 4) & they will be able to advise you on the best option that suits your needs. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks

Alan[/font]

Advertisement