Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply Electronics

Options
  • 01-04-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭

I am posting a warning in relation to Simply Electronics.net. Do not purchase goods on this website. Based on recent personal experience I have reason to <SNIP>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What exactly is your Consumer Issue? Unless you provide more detail, I will close this thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭chicorytip

I paid a considerable sum of money to these people for an item I never received and which the designated courier company has no record of ever handling. My requests for an explanation and,ultimately, for a refund have been fobbed off by a series of vague email replies and now it seems as if Simply Electronics.net has become incommunicado and is no longer contactable by phone or mail.
    I would like to make others aware, therefore, of the perils of dealing with this and, indeed, other online operators such as these who entice through the use of slick advertising and keen price promises.
    Caveat emptor and all that!
    Sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

chicorytip wrote: »
    I paid a considerable sum of money to these people for an item I never received and which the designated courier company has no record of ever handling. My requests for an explanation and,ultimately, for a refund have been fobbed off by a series of vague email replies and now it seems as if Simply Electronics.net has become incommunicado and is no longer contactable by phone or mail.
    I would like to make others aware, therefore, of the perils of dealing with this and, indeed, other online operators such as these who entice through the use of slick advertising and keen price promises.
    Caveat emptor and all that!
    Sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

You should contact your credit card provider to see if it is possible to request a charge back on your credit card due to non-delivery of goods. Do this quick though, as there is only a certain timeframe available to request the charge back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sinnerboy10

Hi,
    Just a warning to others ( unfortunately I didn't spot the other warnings on time) but this crowd are<SNIP>. They advertise cheap gear but don't <SNIP>

I've contacted the European Cionsumer Centre to see if they can blacklist them or at least warn others.

Steer well clear. They are <SNIP>

Closing zombie thread. If anyone wants it re-opened please contact a member of the mod team

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement