Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops selling soccer kits for 5 or 6 year old?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    A lot of stores are out of stock as there's many new kits coming in for 14/15 season. Anyone know any stores that have soccer kits (not Liverpool, Man Utd or Barca home) for a 5 or 6 year old please?
    Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I suppose you've tried Finn's Corner?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

jimgoose wrote: »
    I suppose you've tried Finn's Corner?

Hi,
    Nowhere yet; I'm living in Galway but in Cork for the weekend. I could phone locations but just thought someone might know off the top of their head.
    Cheers,
    pa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

what kit specifically are you looking for?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    what kit specifically are you looking for?

Open to anything really but he'd be delighted with any of Chelsea, Man City, Madrid, Argentina.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Cork City FC shop out in Douglas Shopping centre !!! :D

Seriously though, Cummins Sports either in town or in Douglas Court are probably your best bet. Outside of that then Welch Sports in Maylor Street or Heatons in Blackpool. Don't think that Lifestyle have much at the moment but might be worth a try (Wilton and Blackpool)

• Advertisement

Cork City FC shop out in Douglas Shopping centre !!! :D

Cheers. I actually Hever checked Cork City website but they don't appear to have kids kits. Will call into their sforw with him to check. I'd be delighted if he went for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

dinneenp wrote: »
    Open to anything really but he'd be delighted with any of Chelsea, Man City, Madrid, Argentina.

ok your best bet is probably cork city center,

if you start on Maylor street it has mahers/welch sports right next to each other, the savoy has champion sports in it, then if you walk up patrick street you have lifestyle sports, and down the side street Princes’ St you have cumins sports, at the top of patrick street is Finn's corner.

at least that way in a short time you can check all of the above for stock.

Advertisement