Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brutal Service

Options
  • 01-04-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I signed up to eircom just over 1 month ago for landline and basic broadband "no efiber", a technician came out March 18th to install a new landline and was told I hve to wait for the internet to go live in 2 day's. Hadn't heard anything 3 days later so called up again and was told I have to put inanother order for the broadband to be sent out to me so I did toldit would arrive in 3-4 business day's. Modam finally arrived yestrday 31th (9 days later) installed everything still didn't work. Called up this morning to which I'm told there was  new order for tv and efiber connection added yesterday"not sure were this came from as I didn't order it" and would not have my internet until May 1st. after back an forward's with 5/6 differnet departments am told that I have a faulty line and another engineer would have to be sent out again to fix he line, am told this could take up to 4/5 business days. I Find the cutomer service brutal and hugely disappointed as in today's world how does it take over 1 month for a phone line an internet. Unless this is fixed this week I will be forced to take further action.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Welcome to the horror that is Eircom "Customer Service". 

I can only sympathise with your treatment to date having been through similar with no resolution to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

waynel1986 wrote: »
    Hi

I signed up to eircom just over 1 month ago for landline and basic broadband "no efiber", a technician came out March 18th to install a new landline and was told I hve to wait for the internet to go live in 2 day's. Hadn't heard anything 3 days later so called up again and was told I have to put inanother order for the broadband to be sent out to me so I did toldit would arrive in 3-4 business day's. Modam finally arrived yestrday 31th (9 days later) installed everything still didn't work. Called up this morning to which I'm told there was  new order for tv and efiber connection added yesterday"not sure were this came from as I didn't order it" and would not have my internet until May 1st. after back an forward's with 5/6 differnet departments am told that I have a faulty line and another engineer would have to be sent out again to fix he line, am told this could take up to 4/5 business days. I Find the cutomer service brutal and hugely disappointed as in today's world how does it take over 1 month for a phone line an internet. Unless this is fixed this week I will be forced to take further action.
    I'm very sorry to hear of your experience so far waynel1986

Please PM me your eircom account number & I'll look in to this further for you.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement