Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self resetting light switches (spring loaded?)

Options
  • 01-04-2015 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a a couple of replacement light switches for a utility room and downstairs toilet.
    Im constantly finding lights left on as it isnt noticeable, rather than asking for them to be turned off anymore, I think light switches as above are the only option.
    I checked B&Q and the prices were 32 euro per switch which I considered fairly steep, on top of that, I think they were big clumsy round looking items.
    Id tolerate the shape although Id prefer if some other style was available, but Im wondering if they can be gotten in a bricks and mortar wholesalers more cheaply? where's in or near west dublin? I used to go to T O'Reilly if I ever needed something but I think they have closed down.

Comments

Advertisement