Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnley v Tottneham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

irishmover wrote: »
    Atleast he djdnr five a penalty for Roses dive.

Yup, dirty dive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Yup, dirty dive.

Damnit you quoted before I could fix my terrible typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

only 1 team miracle we aint conceded a couple this half

Its alright lads. Momela is coming on.

lamela on?bizarre stufff

• Advertisement

And Paulinho is still on the pitch, fúcking daft.

Chiriches has made some important challenges this half.

Taken 68 minutes to create a chance.

G'wan Paulinho. Legend!

come on burnley put us out of our misery:o

wtf was pauline trying there? donkey:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭tastyt

Brazilian magic

Its like watching didier zokora all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

davycc wrote: »
    yea he wears num 8 and constantly gets dispossed:o

our one time record signing turned into a wimp with no heart or passion- hope poch is putting him in shop window:o

He's better off out of the shop window, it's only showing clubs how useless he is.

irishmover wrote: »
    Its like watching didier zokora all over again.

when your sat in row z and the ball hits your head -zakora:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Pauleens ''shot'' on goal..........lol

Can't even get into the Burnley half.

Pochettino has had an absolute shocker today.

townsend on the save the day

Wish this game would just end...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Burnely deserve to win this. We are shockingly bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

Disgraceful absolutely disgraceful. Today is everything that annoys the hell out of me about spurs. The spurs fans there should be given their money back!! Shameful.

Worst 90 minutes of football I've witnessed this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

A clean sheet is the only good thing about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭tastyt

Absolutely dire stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

No guts no glory and my god we're gutless

Hope there's a major clearout in the summer. Some of them are absolutely hopeless.

We've no depth despite spending millions. Kane and Bentaleb had very off days and we've nothing to change it. How Paulinho stayed on for an hour is beyond me nevermind the full 90.

The tolls of the season seemed to be having an effect on them. Just a no desire performance. Awful

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Some muck today but I thought we'd be on the end of a 2 or 3 goal defeat to be honest so to get a clean sheet is great Kane has carried us all season, more then Bale ever did.

The best thing that could happen us is that Kane bags the golden boot and we finish the season reasonably strong but finish outside the EL. We need a season to regroup with the EL nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

surely no one is surprised with today? what are people seriously expecting? the season finished after the cup final for these bunch of 'modern' footballers. 5-7th is where we belong and where will finish for the foreseeable future as long as we continue to have the 6th biggest wage bill and one of the lowest, if not the lowest, spend on transfer ratio in the PL. Its such a shame but its reflective of everything football has become at tottenham... its a business.
    All we can really hope for under the current regime is the occasional cup run and hope a player or two who can be 'spursy' every couple of seasons that make us enjoyable to watch... vdv, bale, eriksen etc...
    sad times but nothing new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

surely no one is surprised with today? what are people seriously expecting? the season finished after the cup final for these bunch of 'modern' footballers. 5-7th is where we belong and where will finish for the foreseeable future as long as we continue to have the 6th biggest wage bill and one of the lowest, if not the lowest, spend on transfer ratio in the PL. Its such a shame but its reflective of everything football has become at tottenham... its a business.
    All we can really hope for under the current regime is the occasional cup run and hope a player or two who can be 'spursy' every couple of seasons that make us enjoyable to watch... vdv, bale, eriksen etc...
    sad times but nothing new.

I was expecting a passionate performance that would have gotten us 3 points and still in with a chance of making the champions league

As it stands now - the season is over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

mickman wrote: »
    I was expecting a passionate performance that would have gotten us 3 points and still in with a chance of making the champions league

honestly? surely you dont think the players care as much as we do?
    cant see us qualifying for the CL before we are in the new stadium as purse strings will be tighter than ever before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

honestly? surely you dont think the players care as much as we do?
    cant see us qualifying for the CL before we are in the new stadium as purse strings will be tighter than ever before.

Yes I would think the players , at least some of them would care as much

Kane / mason / bentaleb / dier / walker / rose / Townsend would all care about playing in cl

Advertisement