Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a genuine eircom email?

Options
  • 02-04-2015 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi I got the below email from Eircom this morning. It's odd since I was last an eircom customer over 2 years ago and when i rang eircom they say the account number below is not real. It came from "eircom Bill Notifications" <noreply@bills.eircom.net>

Do i need to do anything about this?

*********************************************************************************************
    My eircom

Bill Notification

Dear Customer, 
    Your new eircom bill is now available to view online. 

As you are on paperless billing, you can view your bill simply by registering on My eircom using your telephone number and your account number <snip>. 

Register for My eircom 

Your bill amount is €97.33. 

Once you login to My eircom, you can view a PDF of your bill, your bill summary and the itemised details of your bill online.

If you are set up for Direct Debit we will automatically take your payment. If not, you can pay your bill within My eircom.

If you need help understanding your bill we have a full bill explanation available here: Your Bill Explained. 
    Thank you,

Eircom 

To find answers to commons questions or chat to an agent visit 
    Help & Support 

Register to My eircom

This is an automated email. Please do not reply to it as you will not receive a response. Contact us here
    **********************************************************************************************

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi I got the below email from Eircom this morning. It's odd since I was last an eircom customer over 2 years ago and when i rang eircom they say the account number below is not real. It came from "eircom Bill Notifications" <noreply@bills.eircom.net>

Do i need to do anything about this?

*********************************************************************************************
    My eircom

Bill Notification

Dear Customer, 
    Your new eircom bill is now available to view online. 

As you are on paperless billing, you can view your bill simply by registering on My eircom using your telephone number and your account number <snip>. 

Register for My eircom 

Your bill amount is €97.33. 

Once you login to My eircom, you can view a PDF of your bill, your bill summary and the itemised details of your bill online.

If you are set up for Direct Debit we will automatically take your payment. If not, you can pay your bill within My eircom.

If you need help understanding your bill we have a full bill explanation available here: Your Bill Explained. 
    Thank you,

Eircom 

To find answers to commons questions or chat to an agent visit 
    Help & Support 

Register to My eircom

This is an automated email. Please do not reply to it as you will not receive a response. Contact us here
    **********************************************************************************************
    Hi mlmcelligott

Please PM me your name, address and contact number and I'll look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement