Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many cigarettes worth in 12ml of juice?

Options
  • 02-04-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Quit the cigs a week ago, I'm probably about half way through a bottle of 12ml of 12mg strength juice.

So just wondering how many cigarettes worth of nicotine I've gotten through in the last week. Anyone know?

Used to smoke about 20 or 30 normal strength cigs a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Quit the cigs a week ago, I'm probably about half way through a bottle of 12ml of 12mg strength juice.

So just wondering how many cigarettes worth of nicotine I've gotten through in the last week. Anyone know?

Used to smoke about 20 or 30 normal strength cigs a week.
    What size bottle? If I was vaping one liquid in one device (a standard one, not any of the sub ohm tanks), a 10ml bottle would probably last me a week.

Either way I'm not sure it can be compared, or has been compared?
    What you do know for sure, is you haven't been filling your lungs with cancerous smoke for two weeks. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Didihno wrote: »
    What size bottle?

Either way I'm not sure it can be compared,

Half a 12ml bottle, so 6ml in one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

6mls in one week with no cigarettes? That's pretty good. I vape nearly 5mls a day.

There is just under 1mg of nic in a standard strength irish cigarette. So for ever 1ml of your 1ml juice there is around 12 cigarettes. Argh! Scary right? That's what I thought when I first figured out how much nic I'd vaped. Fear not, the absorption rates are completely different so you're not getting anywhere near cigarette levels of nic when you vape. I could vape a ml of liquid very quickly but I couldn't smoke 12 smokes in quick succession.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I vape about 10ml per day, sometimes more I'd say. 6ml in a week is nothing. I'd not even worry about comparisons to how many cig's, because as said, it's completely different. Using a nicotine patch for example ... you wouldn't be thinking, how many cig's would that have been? after wearing one all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Using a nicotine patch for example ... you wouldn't be thinking, how many cig's would that have been? after wearing one all day.

I would. :pac:

I suppose I just want to be sure I'm not taking in more nicotine than I used to!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

ceekay74 wrote: »
    I would. :pac:

I suppose I just want to be sure I'm not taking in more nicotine than I used to!

Why does it matter?

Advertisement