Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business/Management Course

• 02-04-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

My background is that I have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Kevin Street that was completed in 1999 (Now also called an ordinary degree). I also have a BSc (Open) (another ordinary degree) from the Open University in Information and Computer Technology (ICT) that I did through distance learning while working (completed in 2008). I would currently sit at Level 7 in the NQF.

My progression in my job has meant that I have now moved away from engineering and into a management position. There is potential for more progression and due to that I need/would like to have a qualification in a Business or Management type course. Any course would have to be part time/distance type due to my work and family commitments.

The part time Bachelor of Business Studies course in UCD has caught my eye but I am looking for advice from anyone that has possibly been in a similar position as myself or that could advise on any other options that would be open to me.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Skipper

Advertisement