Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Service after 6 Months - What Charges to Expect?

Options
  • 02-04-2015 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hiya I am moving back home to my parents house and want to cancel my contract I was going to move it to the boyfriends flat but their is no line active and it's too expensive to put one in.

I have been in my contract 6 months now and after the 30 day notice it will be 7 months.  I was wondering would be able to tell me what charges I am expected to pay, how much they will be and if I will be able to pay them off monthly? I never received a letter from eircom when the prices were going up so I missed cancelling around that time.

My parents house already has a broadband package so I cant move it there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bohochic wrote: »
    Hiya I am moving back home to my parents house and want to cancel my contract I was going to move it to the boyfriends flat but their is no line active and it's too expensive to put one in.

I have been in my contract 6 months now and after the 30 day notice it will be 7 months.  I was wondering would be able to tell me what charges I am expected to pay, how much they will be and if I will be able to pay them off monthly? I never received a letter from eircom when the prices were going up so I missed cancelling around that time.

My parents house already has a broadband package so I cant move it there.
    Hi bohochic

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be able to clarify this for you.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement