Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

download you tube videos?

Options
  • 02-04-2015 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi can anyone tell me if how I can download you tube videos to play in a dvd player? I want to down load the operation transformation exercise videos thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,568 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

holly1998 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me if how I can download you tube videos to play in a dvd player? I want to down load the operation transformation exercise videos thanks

Use keepvid to download from youtube to pc then if you need them to play on DVD player you will need to recode to PAL format (assuming you are in Ireland?) I would use convertx2dvd for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Luckydog69

Try DVD FLICK... its free and simple to use to convert downloaded videos to DVD formay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

Use keepvid to download from youtube to pc

I keep getting 'server error' when I try to use KeepVid (I've used it in the past, so I don't know why it isn't working now).

Can you recommend any other - equally or 'almost as' good - websites for downloading from YouTube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

holly1998 wrote: »

If you type in "ss" after the "www." you can download videos from YouTube ....... for example "www.ssyoutube.com/whatevervideo"

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gasher

You tube downloader then convert with convertxdvd piece of piss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭jonnybangbang

I used realplayer to download and then convert to what ever format you want.

Advertisement