Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, could you tell me why i am being charged current account fees on my student accou

Options
  • 02-04-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i changed my account in september 2014 to i student account, bank of ireland lost my application but promised me a refund of all charges and processed my application again. I did not receive a refund but my account was changed over successfully to student account. On the 27th of march 2015 i received a letter to notify me of bank charges going out on the 27th of march, this is NOT notification, and i should not be charged when i have a student account, it is not past charges, it is for the time period which my account is a student account, and i am due 2 refunds. i have been into the branch but have not heard anything back after a week. I am extremely dissatisfied with this service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

alf123 wrote: »
    i changed my account in september 2014 to i student account, bank of ireland lost my application but promised me a refund of all charges and processed my application again. I did not receive a refund but my account was changed over successfully to student account. On the 27th of march 2015 i received a letter to notify me of bank charges going out on the 27th of march, this is NOT notification, and i should not be charged when i have a student account, it is not past charges, it is for the time period which my account is a student account, and i am due 2 refunds. i have been into the branch but have not heard anything back after a week. I am extremely dissatisfied with this service.
    Hi alf123,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We’re sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly charged and have not heard back from your branch regarding this. 
    We would like to help resolve this for you. If you could send us a private message here with your name, account holding branch and a contact number, we will ask a branch representative to call you and look into this for you. As we do not have account access here, please do not include any account numbers in your private message.

To send a private message to us, click on the link in my signature below. To do this, please check in your control panel settings on boards that private messaging is enabled and that you also have signatures set to display.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement