Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography geoecology section question

• 02-04-2015 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Basically im doing soils for the the geoecology section since my teacher said they dont mark the soils questions as hard as the biomes,
    But does anyone know any good books that cover the geoecology section, It would be easy if the essays were already written out and i just had to rote learn them, but if thats not the case if anyone would recommend a good book?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Hey Nathan, I used a book called Planet And People - Geoecology - Option 7 and found it really good, has everything you need in it really.

As far as i can remember, there are no essays wrote out in the book, but everything is clearly laid out. So I would highly recommend it!

Advertisement