Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want Redudancy

Options
  • 02-04-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I work with some very difficult people, I was out on sick leave for extended periods over the last 18months, I was even thinking of leaving because of it, and maybe taking them to the labour court because of these issues, lately I feel there is no other way, its mental abuse and bullying, well documented too.
    Anyhow there is redundancy on offer but my dept are not included so far, I expressed an interest but was told no...
    Should I push for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Iambullied wrote: »
    I work with some very difficult people, I was out on sick leave for extended periods over the last 18months, I was even thinking of leaving because of it, and maybe taking them to the labour court because of these issues, lately I feel there is no other way, its mental abuse and bullying, well documented too.
    Anyhow there is redundancy on offer but my dept are not included so far, I expressed an interest but was told no...
    Should I push for it?

If your job is not being made redundant, you cannot push for it.

Advertisement