Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TK Maxx Restaurant

Options
  • 02-04-2015 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Anyone know what the new restaurant in TK Maxx Cork is going to be, saw them working on it today, looks like it will open soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Move from Coffee & Tea to Cork forum where locals may best advise/discuss

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭MintyMagnum

Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭thomil

And I'll just fill you in if you don't mind. According to the planning documents at Cork City council, the "Daily Grind" cafe will open there. They currently already operate that coffee cart that you see on the courtyard facing Paul Street. The whole thing seems to have been planned in conjunction with the Rising Sons Brewery Co, as the planning applications were lodged simultaneously and by the same company. I have no idea what took so long in getting building on the Cafe, though.

Hope that helps.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Advertisement