Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hannspree tablet.

Options
  • 02-04-2015 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Last summer i got a present of a Hannspree 10"inch tablet. It was bought in did electric. The salesman assured my wife that it was exellent for surfing the net and watching films ect. The tablet is painfully slow, regularly freezes. The touchscreen is unresponsive most of the time when changing pages. I brought it back and it was sent away to be checked. Its still no better. I was wondering what my options are. The device is still under guarantee but as far as i am concerned it is not fit for purpose. At this stage i would like my money back or at least a credit note. Any advise please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

What are you trying to do. FYI Hannspree will struggle with Netflix and wont play Sky GO. They are a cheap entry level tablet, grand for browsing, watching movies (from its storage) and light games like angry birds etc.

Advertisement