Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do people hate private schools?

Options
  • 02-04-2015 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

just wondering why people have such a dislike to "elitist" schools - in particular Clongowes Wood which seems to get a lot of misplaced anger....

-Just for the record I attend my local school but even my perspective I find it odd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

duffmanrox wrote: »
    just wondering why people have such a dislike to "elitist" schools - in particular Clongowes Wood which seems to get a lot of misplaced anger....

-Just for the record I attend my local school but even my perspective I find it odd.

Um... They don't???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 duffmanrox

Um... They don't???

Ohh trust me they do...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

The schools don't get hate. Some of the jumped up little shíts who attend them do.

thelad95 wrote: »
    The schools don't get hate. Some of the jumped up little shíts who attend them do.

Yes and do you not think that's a bit of generalisation by the non-fee paying majority??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Yes and do you not think that's a bit of generalisation by the non-fee paying majority??

Yes.

• Advertisement

thelad95 wrote: »
    Yes.

haha fair enough. Have you had any experience of these "jumped up little****s"?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I just find it hard to believe that 300 points is the average. I mean I attend a private school in Dublin and so do almost all my friends so I'm probably in a bubble but I can't imagine that just going to a different school can make that much of a difference...
    .....No..... haha Kildare actually. Then why is the reason?
    Do get your story straight before starting to troll, duffman! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement