Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dabs4work slow communication and no service

Options
  • 02-04-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I ordered a laptop from dabs4work.ie, it arrived a few days later, but when I opened the box the battery was missing. I looked up their FAQ where they say components sometimes arrive separately. I emailed them but they said I should have received everything. Immediately I requested the laptop be picked up and replaced, it took a few days to have it agreed that I was not paying for courier service as I had been inconvenienced enough. However it now looks like it would have been worth the cost of a courier to pick it up.

Now 3 weeks later, they want an extra week, they keep pushing out pick-up date, each time I email them it is 2 days to get an answer, 1 day to advise you of the delay in answering emails.

Normally if something goes wrong with an online order I will be more confident ordering from the supplier again if they work to rectify the matter. But this is beginning to feel abusive.

So anyone tempted by the lower prices at dabs just go to Elara. It may cost a little extra but from previous experience their customer service is prompt, efficient and courteous. Wish i could say the same about dabs.
    sigh!

Advertisement