Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinder Large Easter Eggs

Options
  • 02-04-2015 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Random question but stressed out looking for one of these hoping its not too late anyone got any recently know were i could still get one before sunday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sibby2011

markc91 wrote: »
    Random question but stressed out looking for one of these hoping its not too late anyone got any recently know were i could still get one before sunday?

I got one last weekend in Supervalu Balbriggan they might still have some left

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I saw them in Supervalu in the Pavilions the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

I've seen them in a couple of Dunnes, if that's any use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

I got one earlier in the week at the Applegreen between Lusk and Balbriggan. Not the Motorway ones, the other one. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Sorted got one in dunes in pavilions, now looking for the maltesers bunnys bus thingy anyone know what I'm talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

looking for one of these??

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

markc91 wrote: »
    Sorted got one in dunes in pavilions, now looking for the maltesers bunnys bus thingy anyone know what I'm talking about?

Had some of those maltesers bus thingy in Tesco balbriggan about 30 mins ago but they were reducing all their eggs so be sure they wont last long.
    I had a look down the aisle and I tell some of those women that were buying the eggs could have lined out for leinster in the aviva today as they were well use to the scrum.

Advertisement