Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reputation System

Options
  • 03-04-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭

I'm the person who reports and blocks people who provide a bad experience online for myself and others. Only for people quitting early, it's a pet peeve of mine.

Just wondering if anyone else uses the function? I remember the reputation system was talked of quite a bit when the Xbox One was being released but so far I only ever see gamers with Good reputations. Has anyone seen gamers with the other reputation markers? Do you report toxic players?

5jGG4ac.png?1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

No but I must start doing it actually! Forget all about this function.

Maybe the reason you only see people with good reputation is because the system is working?

Maybe...maybe not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    No but I must start doing it actually! Forget all about this function.

Maybe the reason you only see people with good reputation is because the system is working?

Maybe...maybe not?

I've only ever reported 2 people I met online, one was constantly saying the word similar to nagger over and over again and the other was a lad whose COD emblem was a swastika. that was ages ago a and to be honest I wouldn't even waste my time doing it now. The fact that I only chat when in a party would have a lot to do with it though.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I've only ever encountered players with anything less than a good reputation rating while playing Dark Souls.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Yeah, I sometimes get reported when I beat someone at FIFA, or so I am they inform me. Is it that easy to cheat?

Something appears to be wrong with my recent players list, it only works every now and again. I go to give negative feedback and I can't unless I get an abusive PM...

Advertisement