Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hippy cafe in Laragh closed Easter Sunday

• 03-04-2015 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭

The ladies in the hippy cafe were anxious to let people know they are closed Easter Sunday. If you were planning on fueling up there you may wish to rethink your plans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

There's two cafés there almost next to each other, are they both closed I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Zen0

stas wrote: »
    There's two cafés there almost next to each other, are they both closed I wonder?

I'm referring to the one at the green triangle, just at the end of the road up towards Glenmacnass. I have no information about any other establishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

Zen0 wrote: »
    I'm referring to the one at the green triangle, just at the end of the road up towards Glenmacnass. I have no information about any other establishment.

There's a café just on the left from it, converted from your regular house. They have a friendly setter called Rosie - you might spot it outside. They've soup, coffee and cake. It's more of an indoor thing, so not sure if they let the bikes in. I only used it when drove to Laragh, should try and wander in with my bike one day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

stas wrote: »
    There's a café just on the left from it, converted from your regular house. They have a friendly setter called Rosie - you might spot it outside. They've soup, coffee and cake. It's more of an indoor thing, so not sure if they let the bikes in. I only used it when drove to Laragh, should try and wander in with my bike one day.

It's called The Conservatory and, not only do they let bikes in, the look after their owners very well. Super fruit scone with two types of jam, butter and cream and a nice pot of coffee. Very friendly staff too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

It's called The Conservatory and, not only do they let bikes in, the look after their owners very well. Super fruit scone with two types of jam, butter and cream and a nice pot of coffee. Very friendly staff too.

Best cafe in laragh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭laraghrider

650Ginge wrote: »
    Best cafe in laragh.

Ouhhhh that's a big shout. But yes, it probably is. That said my neighbours tea room on a nice day is hard to beat :)

Advertisement