Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ahoy hoy, Pinball Fans Unite! (with their obsession about little silver balls)

2»

Comments

There's 3 ways to interact with a pinball machine.
    The left flipper
    The right flipper
    And the nudge!
    It's part of the game. You get 2 warnings per ball and if you do not again you get a tilt.
    If you tilt you lose your bonus for that ball.
    These machines can take a hammering!

I love them all. Old or new. I also love the art on the Metallica pin. I have 2 prints from the artist!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Myrddin wrote: »
    Was there ever a Big Trouble in Little China pin?

Nope, dont even think anyone made a custom one or anything. Must have a proper look into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Nope, dont even think anyone made a custom one or anything. Must have a proper look into it

Pity, there's tons of possibilities for a play field. Surely Lo Pan with light coming out of his mouth would be top of the list :)

Ah so many possibilities! Obviously a truck toy in there. A trap door to go underneath china town. Shot to throw the knife at lo pan. Targets to collect a 6 demon bag.

If i win the euromillions ill fund it

Probably sacrilege I know, but I wonder how cheaply a HyperPin setup could be built? You could make a BTiLC themed one & design it all yourself with custom art, & design the playfield too. At least that way you can wait for me to win the lotto first...

Yeah I was even looking for a hyperpin big trouble one haha. There are actually some really cool games designed by people in hyperpin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That Hyperpin unit in the video is kinda awesome looking... Obviously not a patch on a real one, but it's pretty damn good!

Yeah they look pretty cool. Like you say it's no substitute for the real thing, but for a decent & playable approximation by all accounts

Advertisement