Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Bus ?

Options
  • 03-04-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have an appointment in the US embassy and I'm just wondering what would be the quickest way to get there after getting off the train at Heuston?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

I would get luas to Abbey street and walk to the Number 273 bus stop on O'Connell bridge (3 minute walk). I think the 7,4 and 8 buses all stop here and all stop at the bus stop opposite the embassy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭cgcsb

The fastest way is to get the 145 bus from Heuston Station to stop number 2795 Leeson street/Appian Way. When you get off the bus continue in the direction the bus was heading and take the second left continue walking and the embassy is at the end of the road, approximately 10 minutes walk.

Advertisement