Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Varty 2015

Options
  • 03-04-2015 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Nearly showtime....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Thomas Klimas wins the 100 miler in 15:02! :eek:

That is some effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Lostnfound

A great series of races this weekend, very well organised by Don Hannon and team. Was a tough course and when the clouds cleared and the sun came out it got very hot.

I did the 50k, I've great admiration for the 100 milers and 50 milers - warriors.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lukeeman

I was lucky enough to do one of these race's, the organisation of it was brilliant
    Don and all the crew were fantastic, always lookin out for you, As my longer races go this was up there with the staplestown 50 miler last year.
    Thanks Don

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Very well organized event, tough course though but I'll be back next year thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Super race,great location beast of a route,v well organised,will be huge nrxt year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Gijima

Was the 100 mile results posted, could'nt find on RedTag timing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Gijima wrote: »
    Was the 100 mile results posted, could'nt find on RedTag timing.
    8ouBXca.jpg

Advertisement