Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening an account with BOI NI online

Options
  • 03-04-2015 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I have just applied for a bank of Ireland (Northern Ireland) account online. I received an email saying that I would be sent some forms in the post that I will need to sign and return. 

Thing is a few years ago I applied and never received the forms. When I sent an email to chase them up I never received a reply. 

So my question is has anyone suscesfuly opened an account with BOI NI via there website?

Alex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi

I have just applied for a bank of Ireland (Northern Ireland) account online. I received an email saying that I would be sent some forms in the post that I will need to sign and return. 

Thing is a few years ago I applied and never received the forms. When I sent an email to chase them up I never received a reply. 

So my question is has anyone suscesfuly opened an account with BOI NI via there website?

Alex
    Hi Camperdown9,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

When you apply to open a current account online, these forms will be sent out to the address you provide. Sorry to hear that you did not receive these forms in the past. If you do not receive these forms in this instance, please call our Account opening team on 0800 0850 444 and a representative will be happy to check that these have been sent out for you.

If you need help with any other query please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement