Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheepdog trainer in Galway?

• 03-04-2015 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all

Hope I'm putting this in the right thread, apologies if not. Looking to find a sheepdog trainer in Galway if possible. We've a sheepdog that's about 6 years old and not great. We have a young pup about 10 months old as well so looking to get him trained if possible so that he's of sum use, we're not great a training him to be fair and looking for some guidance on it so he's more use than the older dog!

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Would be happy to leave him with someone for a few weeks if that's the best way or ideally get him trained at weekends. Any ideas on how much it might cost too would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Pat.Kenny wrote: »
    Hi all

Hope I'm putting this in the right thread, apologies if not. Looking to find a sheepdog trainer in Galway if possible. We've a sheepdog that's about 6 years old and not great. We have a young pup about 10 months old as well so looking to get him trained if possible so that he's of sum use, we're not great a training him to be fair and looking for some guidance on it so he's more use than the older dog!

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Would be happy to leave him with someone for a few weeks if that's the best way or ideally get him trained at weekends. Any ideas on how much it might cost too would be great.

Thanks.

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

sea12 wrote: »
    Pm sent

Is it yourself traing sea12? Could you send me on info too please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Is it yourself traing sea12? Could you send me on info too please?

No not me but I'll send on the same contact

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sheepfergus

sea12 wrote: »
    Pm sent

Hi could you send me that contact for training sheepdogs
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Hi could you send me that contact for training sheepdogs
    Thanks

Rockland sheepdog traing center

• Advertisement
Advertisement