Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short-term Dublin Accommodation

Options
  • 03-04-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Wondering does anybody have suggestions. I've been given a one month internship in Dublin City (near grand canal dock) for the month of June. Finding it extremely tough to find places.

Has anybody any experience of the Lad Lane apartment complex? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

How about places where students will be vacating for the summer months - maybe put a notice up on the boards of tcd/ucd/dcu depending on why you want to locate yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Airbnb.com or daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

I would not recommend the Lad Lane apartment complex.
    Usually if you check daft.ie towards the middle of may you will find a lot of students will want to rent out their rooms from june to august/september.
    I think your best bet is just to play the waiting game. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

What's your price range OP.
    Grand Canal/Ringsend area is notoriously expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Staycity wouldn't be too far. Nice places to stay for that sort of length too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

lots of families take in students in Dublin. The foreign students season starts in July so plenty of families will have a room free for June.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Figsy32

Thanks everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

I know a man in Blackrock who rents rooms to students during the academic year. They have use of the kitchen and sitting room. He would accept €500 for a room for June.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vintagefinder

I'm moving out the in 8 days and need someone to step in so i can get out of the lease. It's not expensive, in D2, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

maybe try flat-club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jessiefofo

I would not recommend the Lad Lane apartment complex.

may I ask why you wouldn't recommend lad lane? just wondering, I'm considering staying there for my next year at college. any help would be appreciated! :)

Advertisement