Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete Clearout

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Fianna88

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 42 justhomac086

AUG mid-caps?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Canus91

Hi just wondering if I would be able to purchase some of your fine wares? Specifically the British DPM Top and Trousers size medium, some of your aug mags and the G&P
    ELKEN 4X Tactical Sight. If you do not want to sell the latter two without the corresponding guns that is understandable. I would also be interested in the webbing you mentioned and the tac vest shown in the image gallery you provided.

Canus91 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if I would be able to purchase some of your fine wares? Specifically the British DPM Top and Trousers size medium, some of your aug mags and the G&P
    ELKEN 4X Tactical Sight. If you do not want to sell the latter two without the corresponding guns that is understandable. I would also be interested in the webbing you mentioned and the tac vest shown in the image gallery you provided.

Hi

All the clothes and the mags are gone. Dont really want to sell the Elken separately unless I get the right offer for it. Still have the Tac vest and the webbing if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jimbobjnr

aug still avail?

• Advertisement

jimbobjnr wrote: »
    aug still avail?

AUG is sold

Fianna88 wrote: »
    AUG is sold

Best price on the m249?

Best price on the m249?

Ill go down to 300 best I can do,

Bit too rich for my blood.I mean I want it but cant really see myself using it in skirmishes.it is a cool very nice gun that I would like to own. Glws though

No worries and I would still be interested in the tac-vest and the webbing. Just wondering if you could post a pic of the webbing? Also what price would you be looking for each one?

• Advertisement

Canus91 wrote: »
    No worries and I would still be interested in the tac-vest and the webbing. Just wondering if you could post a pic of the webbing? Also what price would you be looking for each one?

http://s724.photobucket.com/user/aaronbadham/media/366_zps2dmrhzsb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Im looking for 60 for the Tac vest.

The webbing is a vietnam style yoke with ammo pouch,canteen and black leather holster ill get a pic of that up for you soon. Looking for 60 for that as well.

Bit too rich for my blood.I mean I want it but cant really see myself using it in skirmishes.it is a cool very nice gun that I would like to own. Glws though

I will do 250 without the Elken sight if that helps?

Just want to make sure the €60 includes the pouches in the photo? If so €60 is fine by me and where would you like meet?

Fianna88 wrote: »
    I will do 250 without the Elken sight if that helps?

Have way to much this week but if its still available come next payday we can talk :)

If you can come down to 200 I can buy it of you Thursday .all I can afford I'm afraid

Sorry I couldnt take any less than 250 for it,

ok will do 250 if you hold it for me till thursday

ok will do 250 if you hold it for me till thursday

Yeah no prob mate,

cool , deal .pm?

Bump